Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ass worship phone sex


"Oh little slut... My ass is feeling awful neglected.. I am definitely in the mood for some ass worshipping this morning" My perfect little bum needs attention and you're the perfect little pet to take care of it. I can't wait to smother you with it on our phone sex call.

Lay down on the bed little bitch... I'm going to climb on top of your face and lower my round ass right onto your tongue. Slide your tongue between my warm butt cheeks and wiggle it around. Mmm that feels so good.. Press your tongue further into my ass and lap it up. Tell your Mistress Isabel how much you enjoy when I sit my perfect round bottom on your face.. Beg Mistress Isabel to worship my perfect ass on our ass worship phone sex call. I can't wait to take your breath away...

1-888-47-HORNY ~ Ask for Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment