Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Strapon phone sex with Isabel 1 888 47 HORNY




It was a night you'll never forget. I was sitting at the bar wearing a sexy little outfit, fuck me pumps, and flirting with everyone around me. You watched with wonder as you saw this charismatic brunette work all of the guys at the bar for free drinks. As the night went on and began dying down you made your way over to introduce yourself.

You sat down next to me and ordered me up a drink.. just a club soda so I could start sobering up. I thought it was so thoughtful that you would think of that. Most guys would have gotten me even drunker and taken advantage of me. We begin chatting and as the bar was about to close up, we decide we want to get to know one another more.. so you grab us a taxi and we head back to my loft.



I loved talking to you.. so interesting.. and of course, you were so sexy. I adored the way the light hit your blue eyes and how they sparkled. You were absolutely dreamy.... We began seeing each other and things started getting quite serious with us. The only thing that lacked was.. the sex life! You were pretty plain jane about it. I'm more of a kinky phone sex girl myself, so it's no wonder I was growing tired of the sex with you.

One evening you came over and I intentionally got you a wee bit drunk. What's so bad about forced intoxication when it was really only out of the goodness in my heart? I coax you into letting me blindfold you... You trust me after all, don't you?

I lead you into my bedroom and begin to blindfold you. I sneak away for a few minutes and come back out. I lay you down on your back and begin kissing your lips.. your neck.. working my way down... Then I glide between your legs with my lubed up strap on and slide it up against your virgin ass. A tad bit startled and very hesitant you tell me "no.." but you're pretty drunk so I continue anyway. As I begin working the shaft into your anus, and stretching you open, you begin to like it.. My delicious big tit phone sex dangling in your face while you feel my strap on phone sex riding your ass. You start screaming in pleasure, moaning, panting, begging for it harder.. and harder.. Turns out you are quite the kinky sex lover after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment