Monday, August 30, 2010

Fetish phone sex


One of my very favorite phone sex fetish 's is forced intoxication. Who wouldn't want to get drunk for their big tit neighbor? I've got sexy long legs, a great ass, slender body and of course - my big tits! One day I'm outside wearing a pair of my sexiest short-shorts, a skimpy tank, and a sexy pair of red high heels. I squat down and grab the garden hose to start filling my watering can up. You notice I spill a little water on my thighs.. The cold water shimmering in the sunlight on my golden tan thighs.. I stand up and droplets of water glide down my long sexy legs. The watering can is so heavy, that a little starts to splatter onto my skimpy white tank top... my tank now sticking to my long hard nipples, which become completely visible. With a hard cock you rush over to help me water my pretty flowers. "Aww why thank you! I was having such a hard time carrying the watering can.. It's so nice to have helpful neighbors" I cheerfully explain... You finish watering my flowers, pulling weeds, and even mowing my grass. After a long hot hard day like that, I invite you in...

"Want a glass of wine, or maybe a cold beer?" I ask grinning.. "Ah no.. I don't drink anymore, Isabel" I giggle as I pour myself a glass of wine and seductively start licking the rim of my wine glass. "Are you sure you don't drink anymore?" You're mesmerized watching my tongue go 'round & 'round, thinking of today's earlier events. "Well.. maybe just one beer will be ok.." I walk over to the fridge and pull out two cold beers.. I take my long tongue and start to lick the sweat off of the bottle. I lift my top up a little exposing my long hard nipples, the nipples that had made you horny all day! I rub the cold beer bottles against them..... "I think you really want two beers, don't you agree?" Watching as I caress the cold beer bottles against my erect nipples, you agree.. two DOES sound better! 

As our night progresses, I keep doing things to turn you on, to get you to drink more.. In one instance we switch from beers to shots of vodka. I love sticking shot glasses of vodka between my big tits. Although this time, I laid down on my kitchen table.. my legs in a V straight up in the air, and slide the shot glass into my pussy. Now how could you really pass that up?? *grins*

I love fantasy phone sex, don't you?? 1-888-47-HORNY

No comments:

Post a Comment