Friday, August 6, 2010

Snowball Phone Sex


I always say, two girls are better then one - especially when it comes to sharing your sticky wad of cum.

I invite you over one evening... to watch a movie, and afterwards, fuck. We snuggle into my bed and turn on a funny movie. We have a great time together, as always.... Our sex life has been lacking, but you're still a great fuck. I decide beforehand that we need to get a little more kinky this time around. So when the movie is done, I tell you to get comfy, that I've got a surprise for you.

I bring in my hot roomate. You're a little surprised since we haven't discussed bringing a third into our fucktime, but she is pretty hot afterall. The two of us crawl on the bed towards you, having a threesome kiss. The sensation of the three of our tongues is such a huge turn on.. swirling around, sucking, licking.. Mmm.. it's fantastic.

Your two naughty little sluts lay next to your sides, and we start sharing that nice big cock of yours. Licking the shaft together, using our tongues to rub your cockhead, sucking on your heavy balls... I decide to wrap my pouty pink lips around your big dick and start deep throating, while my roomie handles your balls.

As soon as you explode in my mouth I look at her... and give her a nice juicy cum-filled kiss. We swap it back and fourth.. We can't get enough of the taste and texture - we love sharing cum!

Dial 1-888-47-HORNY and ask for Isabel ~ Snowball Phone Sex & 2 Girl Phone Sex are my favs. Just ask which girl I like playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment